Monday, September 25, 2023

Poinsettia Quilt - On the Cover!

 

Poinsettias
40" x 40"
Original quilt designed and made by Connie Kauffman


My quilt Poinsettias is in the recent  Merry Christmas Quilting by Quilter's World.  It is one of several projects on the cover.


The greatest thing about this quilt is that it was all made from scraps!  Even the white fabrics.  It's amazing what you can create with the scraps you have on hand.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the poinsettias are embellished with yellow beads in the centers.

Here is the photo from inside (photos courtesy of Annie Publications).


The prize winner from my Pieced to Perfection blog post is Beth T.  Her prize of two half yards of Island Batik Chromatic are on their way!

I had so many great suggestions for names for my quilt.  It was very hard to choose.


I finally decided on the name  3D Hugs and Kisses.  Thanks for the suggestion!


2 comments:

  1. I love your wall quilt, perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading more of your beautiful quilt!
    https://www.frugalishness.com/is-100k-a-year-good/.

    ReplyDelete