Thursday, June 17, 2021

Changes with Subscriber list

 My blog host is making some changes in July.  They will no longer support Feedburner which is where my subcriber list is located.  So they won't be sending out my blog posts to all my subscribers.  I am working on setting up the subscriber list with another location - so bear with me if there should be a few bugs to work out.  There is a possibility you may receive my blog post twice (once with Feedburner like usual and once with the new location- Mail Chimp) before Feedburner quits completely.

Thanks for your patience with this.  I'm hoping the transition will move smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done anything about the new subscriber link. I'll probably wait until September then have my daughter take care of the problem. I don't have many followers anyway.

    ReplyDelete