Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Prisms Blog Hop with Claudia Porter


Claudia has a  new signature fabric collection from Island Batik called Prisms. designed by Kathy Engle. This is a beautiful collection with bright, happy colors.


Claudia asked me to join her blog hop and I readily agreed as I love this collection.

I selected 6 fabrics to work with and decided to make a pattern from ByAnnie  called Clam Up Bags for my project.


The pattern for these bags has 5 graduated sizes so they can all fit inside each other.  I decided to make three graduated bags using a different color for each bag inside and out.  A variety of colored  Aurifil thread and Schmetz needles were also used.


I love how these bags fit inside each other.



Clam Up bags make great gifts.  You can give one, or a set!


Visit each site on the blog hop to see what they made and be sure and visit Claudia's site to enter her drawing for a fat quarter bundle!





Thanks to Island Batik,  ByAnnie, Schmetz needles and Aurifil thread for supplying products for this project thru the Island Batik Ambassador program.


Don't forget that I am an affiliate for the Missouri Star Quilt Company.  If you use my link 
you can get 20% off any order of $50 or more!


3 comments:

  1. The bags are very cute. Do you have granddaughters? They would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute set of bags, great for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth T/wordygirl@earthlink.netJune 25, 2024 at 10:22 AM

    Those are such summery bags! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete