Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Independence Day Star Table Mat

 


This is my Independence Day Star Table Mat.  It is published in the June 2024 issue of the online magazine called We Like Quilting.  You can find out more about We Like Quilting and how to purchase issues here

The table mat is paper pieced with the red stars raw edge appliqued.  It has a 21" diameter.  This makes a lovely addition to your summer table.  The red, white and blue and apple pie are a sure way to celebrate the 4th of July!


*the winner of the fabrics in my May blog hop is Janet.  Her fabrics are on the way!


Don't forget that I am an affiliate for the Missouri Star Quilt Company.  If you use my link 
you will get 20% off any order of $50 or more!

1 comment:

  1. The table mat is very cute, perfect for the 4th of July. I like the mat, my husband likes the pie!

    ReplyDelete