Monday, October 17, 2022

Free By Annie Bag Pattern

Bag patterns from By Annie are great.  My last post highlighted the Clam Up Bags I made this year.  I thought I'd let you know that By Annie has some free bag patterns on her site.  I made the Easy Does It pattern and it turned out very nice.

This is an easy bag pattern and a good one to try before you advance to other  ones.  This bag finishes at 6" H x 9"W x 4 1/2" D .  The handles at the side are a great addition and easy to attach.

This bad doesn't take much fabric.  I used  a couple fabrics from the Island Batik Honeycomb collection by Kathy Engle.  Simple quilting of your choice can be added.




Give it a try!


6 comments:

  1. The bag does look nice, I'll try the pattern if I need a bag sometime. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag. I love ByAnnie designs, but didn't remember this being a free pattern. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this a hard pattern - with narrow bindings and soft and stable interfacing made sewing bindings awkward 😢

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching the free Add-on video at ByAnnie.com really helps with construction. It's helpful to see how she manipulates the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s not free😕

    ReplyDelete