Monday, April 25, 2022

Funky Friends - Honey Bear

I've made several of the Funky Friends stuffed animals out of Island Batik cotton fabrics.  The last one I made was Pete the Dog.  I decided I wanted to make one with softer more cuddly fabric.  I decided to try the pattern called Honey Bear.  If you subscribe to the Funky Friends Factory website, you can download this pattern for free.



I went to my stash and decided to use a light yellow soft, fluffy fabric I had yardage in.  It may be a minky fabric.  The fabric sewed up really well.  With this kind of  fabric you will have a  lot of fuzz, but it's worth it.  It's also wonderful to create with fabric you have on hand!

My little bear turned out great!  It has little bead eyes and an embroidered nose.  Don't forget a bow around the neck and he's ready to cuddle!




Warm hugs to everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Honey Bear is very cute, Connie. I bet he/she is really cuddly in that soft fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana Melton DowellMay 1, 2022 at 7:12 PM

    I am interested in finding out if you present to local guilds. My guild in North Webster is looking for speakers. Thank you. Lana2dowell@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete