Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Magnetic Invisible Quilt Hangers

Over the years I've used a variety of ways to hang my quilts.  Most ways to hang quilts do a fairly good job although I have had one reoccurring problem.  I have two places in my home that can get some breeze from open doors or even from people walking by.  Hanging quilts here has always been an issue.

Other problems with hanging quilts can be how far apart to put nails, do rods show, do the nails support the whole quilt, etc.

I want to share with you my all time favorite way to hang quilts.  You need to check out the Magnetic Invisible Quilt Hangers.  



These quilt hangers have a metal plate that adheres to the wall with removable adhesive strips.  Since these are removable, they do not damage your walls.  A powerful magnet snaps onto the metal plate.  The magnet is white and leaves no residue on your quilt. The only thing you have to do is get your own metal rod (steel) to put through your hanging sleeve.  The rod and quilt will snap tightly to the magnet and hang securely. The quilt hangs tightly with no worry of it falling because of weight or wind.


At the present time I have this quilt hanging using two of the magnetic hangers.  This quilt is 41" x 65" and it holds it securely.  It could hold a much larger and heavier quilt.  Another thing I like about these hangers is that you don't see any rods or other means of support.  Your quilt seems to be floating very close to the wall.

These hangers can be used to hang all kinds of fiber arts as well as wooden signs, curtains, banners, etc.

You can see these hangers at many large quilt shows  I recently saw them at the AQS Grand Rapids Quilt Show, or check out their website, or look at their videos on Facebook at Magnificent Quilting Company.  Also check for them at your favorite Quilt Shop.

These hangers are great - I hope you give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment