Friday, January 12, 2024

Triangle Turnaround Published

 


Triangle Turnaround  40" x 59" 
 Photo courtesy of Annie's Quilting

My quilt Triangle Turnaround has been published by Annie's Quilting in the book Scrap Happy Quilts.


This is a great book with 12 quilts that are a great way to reduce your scraps.  My quilt is made with one simple paper pieced pattern.  I used Island Batik solid white for the background and scraps for the binding!

Island Batik Ambassador Preeti Harris also has a lovely pattern in the book called My Sunshine Garden.

Be sure and look for the book in your local quilt shop or at Annie's Catalog online.




3 comments:

  1. I love your quilt, she's a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt, Connie. I love the "happy" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered this book - love the pattern. Always beautiful 😍 thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete