Monday, January 29, 2018

Pincushion book


Do you love pincushions?  I have two projects in this new book from Annie's Publishing.  The book is called Pincushions & More.  It has patterns for 14 pincushions and 3 needlebooks.  You can take a look at the patterns and order here

My pincushion is called Tropical Blooms

I used some of my favorite scraps of Island Batik fabric to make this one sparkle.

I also had a very simple needlebook project called Doggie's House Needlebook.

This actually shows you how easy it is to make a simple needlebook and use some of those cute little buttons you may have in your stash.  Have fun!

This may have been the first time I had a project pictured on both the cover and the back of a book- take a peek!

Be sure and follow along on the last days of the Four Seasons Island Batik Blog Hop.  Here are the last days, but you can go back and see any that you might have missed.

I'll announce my winner after the hop is over.

FALL

January 30 – Pumpkin Patch
KISSed Quilts • Beaquilter




8 comments:

  1. those are the cutest pin cushions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog house needle book! So cute! Congrats on having two projects in the book.
    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pincushions. There are so many cute ones to make. Those bees on the cover are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pincushions seem to be a growing phenomena. Can anyone have too many?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tropical bloom pin cushion.
    Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    kakingsbury at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun pincushions! I love your tropical bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pincushions, I need to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pincushions! Neat book!

    ReplyDelete