Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Business Tote Pattern


The pattern on the cover of this book is my pattern called Evergreen Business Tote.  The pattern was originally published in an Oct issue of Quilter's World Magazine and later republished in this book Quilted Purses & Totes for all Seasons.  It's always a thrill when a project is featured on the cover!

I love to see my photos of my projects that people have made.  Recently Bea Lee sent me a photo of the tote that she made for her daughter.  Bea is a fellow Island Batik Ambassador- so I get to see a lot of her work (and she's prolific!)

Here is her business tote/laptop bag


I think it's lovely in the cool blues that she picked out - actually I think Bea let her daughter pick out the fabrics.  She did a great job!

You can see more of Bea's work at her blog :  www.beaquilter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment