Monday, March 7, 2016

Island Batik and Blog Hop Winner

If you watch my blog posts you will know that I am a big fan of batik fabrics.  This is the third year I've had the privilege and joy to be an Ambassador for Island Batik Fabrics.  Their fabrics are beautiful and inspiring to work with.  Last week I received this box from Island Batik- it's like Christmas in March!  These are fabrics and threads (Aurifil and Superior Threads) that you will be seeing me post about in the next few months, so stay tuned!


The winner from my post on the Planes, Trains and Automobile Blog Hop is Emily C (drawn from Random.Org).  She said that she would love to visit Florida.  Isn't that just perfect when I used the Florida Oranges fabric on my post!  She has been contacted and her fabrics are on the way.

You may want to revisit the blogs of Island Batik Ambassadors this month as we are all participating in  Mini Madness in the month of March.  Each Ambassador will be making a miniature quilt using some of the Island Batik fabrics.  If you like miniatures- these are especially for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment