Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring Quilt Market


Okay, here are a few of my piles of quilts as I'm getting ready for Spring Quilt Market.  This is the first time I've gone to Market as a participant, and I've really been looking forward to it. I'll be doing a School House presentation to shop owners and a book signing with Martingale for my book Little Gems. I'll also be helping Island Batik at the Shopping Spree- I'm sure that will be busy and exciting!

As you can see above, I have a bag with projects for Island Batik.  These are covered up as they are actually for the Fall Quilt Market- so no peeking yet!  I also have a pile of quilts that will go up in The Warm Company booth to show projects made with their products.  Then there is a pile of my "Little Gems"  that I'll be showing at the School House.

Sorry my photo is fuzzy, but I'm in a hurry to get everything ready!  I'll be filling you in on more things about Market soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie, I just found your blog. Hope things went well with your first year as a vendor at Market. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete