Monday, May 25, 2015

Spring Quilt Market 2015


Spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis was wonderful!  Here is a display of my book Little Gems with the quilt Red Hots in the Ackfeld Manufacturing booth.  Just look at some of their other great hangers!


Here I am at my book signing with Martingale.  That was really fun.  I got to be up close and personal with the shop owners who came to the signing.  I also did a School House presentation on Thursday.



These are just a couple photos of the Island Batik booth as it is almost ready for Market to start.  I was able to help hang a few quilts and also helped sell fabric at the Sample Spree on Thursday evening.  It was quite the experience- I loved it!



Last two photos I'll post here are the Warm Company booth.  They displayed 6 of my quilted projects in their booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment